Risk Management & Compliance
Our Risk Management and Compliance Practice specializes in delivering the best of breed Risk Management Professionals globally across both buy and sell side financial institutions. We understand the significant importance and emphasis that Risk Management plays in our current economic climate, which is why we are committed to delivering the industry's most talented Risk Professionals globally.
Our extensive understanding of the risk management & compliance market, coupled with long-standing client relationships and our ability to continually deliver the best global proactive risk management professionals, ensures that we are unrivalled in this complex and intricate market.
As emphasis on sound risk management and corporate governance practices deepens across the financial sector, the Risk & Compliance team specializes in providing our clients across the various spectrum of the market, with the best global risk candidates from Analyst to Board level. The Risk and Compliance Practice's key areas of specialism are Liquidity Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Market Risk Management, Performance Measurement & Attribution and Credit Risk Management & Counterparty Risk Analysis, Anti Money Laundering & Customer Due Diligence, Legal, Internal Control/Audit and Compliance.
Within the above risk areas, the types of mandates we deliver are:
· Chief Risk Officer / Risk Director / Head of Risk Management
· Chief Compliance Officer / Head of Compliance / Compliance Officer
· Chief Credit Officer / Head of Credit Risk Management
· Head of Market Risk / Head of Risk Analytics
· Head of Asset & Liability Management / ALM Specialist
· Head of Operational Risk Management / Operational Risk Manager
· Company Secretary / Legal Adviser / Manager, Legal
· Head of Investment Risk / Performance
· Head of Internal Control & Audit / Internal Auditor
· Anti-Money Laundering / CDD Officer / Financial Crime Risk
· Counterparty Risk Manager / Credit Risk Manager / Collateral Management
· Risk Reporting Manager / Risk Modelling and Methodology